One of our newest product offerings is our Stainless Steel Security Bollards and Protective Barriers, most of which can be made into either a bollard or a bollard cover.
The need for vehicle stopping protection and demand for security of facilities all over the world has become increasingly important. Bollards & Sleeves works with clients to develop bollard sleeves and covers to make these security barriers aesthetically pleasing. We can manufacture bollard skins and covers in most alloys or finishes required for your application. While we do not offer installation services, we work closely with contractors to build virtually any custom bollard requested and package to protect in transit to the job site to make installation run as smoothly as possible.
This type of security feature is designed to protect commercial, industrial and high-security areas. Common bollard clients include military bases, airports, stadiums, store fronts, parks, banks, corporate buildings, other high pedestrian traffic areas.
Stainless Steel Bollard Specifications
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel and Aluminium
- Common Sizes: 6", 8", 10" and 12"
- Thicknesses: Schedule 10, Schedule 40 and Schedule 80
- Standard Dimensions: 24", 36", 42" and 48"
- Standard Tops: Round, Flat, Dome, Sloped, and Grooved Reveals
- Customizable: Other sizes, shapes, configurations and wall thicknesses are available upon request including oval, square and special shapes.
Stainless Steel Bollard Types
- Fixed Bollards: Surface Mounted Bollards and Embedded Security Bollards
- Lighted Bollards: Architectural Lighted Bollards and Security Lighted Bollards
- Retractable Bollards: Manual Lift Retractable Bollards, Manual Assisted Lift Retractable Bollards, Automatic Retractable Bollards
- Removable Bollards: Manual removal for a budget-friendly alternative to automated or pneumatic retractable bollards
- K4 Engineered Bollards: K4 Embedded Bollards, K4 Embedded Shallow Mount Bollards, K4 Removable Bollards, K4 Removable Shallow Mount
- K12-Rated Bollards: K12 Embedded Bollards, K12 Removable Bollards, K12 Manual Assisted Lift Bollards, K12 Automatic Bollards
- Custom Bollards: Your Design, Utility Bollards, Camera Bollards
- Standard Specifications: ASTM F2656-07/ F2656M – standard test method for crash testing of vehicle security barriers