The Warning Line System is a versatile and reliable roof or critical area warning system that will help keep rooftop workers and other employees aware of fall areas.
The system is made up of 50 lbs. base plated steel stanchions strung together with plastic coated stainless steel cable and aluminum pendant flags for increased visibility.
- 39″ tall stanchions with 15″ x 15″ base plates
- 3/4" steel base plate with 1 ¼” schedule 40 pipe
- Each stanchion weighs 50 lbs.
- Plastic coated stainless steel cable with painted aluminum pendant flags
- Available in Safety Yellow
- Designed with OSHA codes 1926.502(f)(1,2,3,4) in mind
While this is not a motion stopping device, the safety yellow stanchions and aluminum plates will help increase visibility of rooftop dimensions.
More Info: Warning Line System Engineer Drawing
If you're looking for more of a motion stopping system, check out our Handrail and Guardrail options today!